Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Affordable Memories Photography!

You may view previous photo shoots by clicking on links to the left. Pictures will be added and updated frequently. Pricing and information regarding photographer may be found under About Me/Prices link.


If you have recently had a photo shoot with me, your pictures will be listed under Recent Photo Shoots with a Name# specific to your photo session. Please email me the pose numbers you are interested in along with the Package information (located under About Me/Prices section). If there are specific prints you are interested in but they aren't listed, please let me know. My goal is always to provide affordable pictures and what you want!


Special Discounts will be available time to time and will be linked on the left. Check back often!


Please contact me at affordablememoriesphoto@yahoo.com if you have any questions or are interested in setting up a photo session.

No comments:

Post a Comment